Attempting to collect hundreds of volunteer acknowledgement forms from from the various volunteer ministries is no small feat. The reality is that liaisons will likely have to send out multiple emails to in order to collect the signatures.
Attached you will find the following tools to assist you in collecting the information:
- Draft Liaison Email for Policy Update
- Draft Liaison First Follow-up Email for Policy Update
- Draft Liaison Final Follow-up Email for Policy Update
- Volunteer Policy Update instructions
- Electronic Signature Not Working
You might also consider a pulpit and bulletin announcement. A personal plea by the pastor is always helpful if he is willing to do it. Remember, while we do need the acknowledgement form signed, being polite and courteous is always the best policy for expedient results.
Thank you again for all that you do.