If you find that once a DocuSign application has been approved by the liaison, and there is incorrect information in the CPS form, do not try to log back into the OPCYP Application portal. Please use the following steps instead:
- Download the attached fillable CPS form
- Complete the form with the corrected information
- Sign the form with an ink signature (electronic signatures are not allowed).
- Make a copy of the corrected CPS form and then send the original to OPCYP
- Create a ticket explaining what information is incorrect and attached the copy of the corrected form
Once OPCYP has receive the ticket we will work with IT to update the information within the portal.