The Code of Conduct for Clergy in the Diocese of Arlington (CoC) will be promulgated by the Bishop on January 24, 2022. All Clergy are required to electronically sign the updated CoC via DocuSign by March 15, 2022. The following directions will assist.
OPCYP Clergy Instructions for the Policy
- Access the application site by:
- Clicking or pasting the following link: https://secure4.arlingtondiocese.org/opcyp_application/
- Clergy need to log in on the left-hand side.
- View Screenshot Below:
- If you do not know your username, contact your liaison who will be able to access for you through the OPCYP portal.
- If you know your username and password, go to Step 6.
- If you know your username but not your password, select “I don’t know my password” on the left-hand side.
- A reset of your password is required.
- An automated email will be sent to the email address that is connected to your OPCYP account. If you do not receive an email, check your SPAM folder.
- If you don’t receive the automated email, ask your liaison to submit an OPCYP helpdesk ticket.
- Once you have reset your password, return to the log-in page at https://secure4.arlingtondiocese.org/opcyp_application/
- Log in.
- Complete each OPCYP Tab Section by clicking the Enter/Edit button to update any information that may have changed.
- To electronically sign, click FINISH.
- Click SUBMIT APPLICATION.
- A DocuSign screen will pop-up for you to sign the document. Additionally, an email notification is sent to your specified email address. Either will allow you to electronically sign the document - whichever is more convenient for you.
- A DocuSign window will open.
- Please read the Electronic Record and Signature Disclosure and then click the ‘I agree…’ box.
- Click CONTINUE and SIGN. Your signature is a RECPTION acknowledgement not a READ receipt.
- Once you have completed the DocuSign process, another DocuSign window will appear that invites you to sign up for the account. It is unnecessary.
- This completes your electronic signing of the Code of Conduct.