The Diocese of Arlington requires all Clergy and Employees to be fingerprinted. The following steps include the hyperlink and instructions to be fingerprinted using the Commonwealth of Virginia’s fingerprinting vendor Field Print.
- Visit http://fieldprintvirginia.com
- Click on the “Schedule an Appointment” button.
- Enter an email address under “New Users/Sign Up” and click the “Sign Up” button. Follow the instructions for creating a Password and Security Question and then click “Sign Up and Continue”.
- Enter the Fieldprint Code: FPCDA + Your Location code e.g., St. Leo the Great Church - FPCDA143
- Enter the contact and demographic information required by the FBI and schedule a fingerprint appointment at the location of your choosing.
- At the end of the process, print the Confirmation Page. Take the Confirmation Page with you to your fingerprint appointment, along with two forms of identification.
- If you have any questions or problems, you may contact our customer service team at 877-614-4364 or firstname.lastname@example.org.